I Will Not Be In Germany Next Season - Hummel

The Dortmund and Germany defender has hinted
that he could leave his current club at the end 2014-15
season.

The Borussia
Dortmund player also said his move will
be for a club outside of the
Bundesliga.
This may be because Dortmund are
likely to finish outside
top four this season amid strong interest
from clubs such as Manchester
United and other top european clubs.

He said:

"I have had many conversations
with the leaders of Dortmund,
where I know I am a big part of
the team. But I
am yet to make a decision about
my future.
"I'm being open about this
because I'm not a fan of those
who claim they are staying but,
behind the scenes, have actually
secretly agreed a transfer away
from their current club.
"I will do what is best for my
career and what I would like to
do. Everyone knows how much I
love it at Dortmund, but I also
want to make sure I'm part of a
strong team with powerful
players.
"Whether we are in the
Champions League, the Europa
League or have no European
football at all, it will play no part
in my decision-making.
"Some days I think I would
definitely like to move abroad.
But then other days I think I
don't fancy it at all. Basically... I
think moving abroad will be
good for my professional and
personal well-being. Eventually,
I'd like to leave the Bundesliga."

About BVB
Saturday's derby with Bayern
Munich:

"We are not as good as in
previous years. We
need a very good performance
against the Bavarians. While in
previous years perhaps just a
good day was enough to win
against them." He added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NTUC launches ready-to-eat meals suitable for people with diabetes

There is new innovation for providing food for diabetics and those conscious of their health as NTUC Foodfare has launched a new line of af...