Question: What would happen if I cut down all the sugar in my diet (except fruits, honey)?

Answer from Chayim B. Alevsky
Incredible things happen when
you do incredible things.
I've deleted sugar from my life
about 1.5 yrs ago, along with
wheat and dairy and increased
the frequency of my running
exercise and thank G-d have
been feeling better than ever - in
every way, in mind and body (&
soul).
My diet does include sweets,
mainly fruits (including raisins
and dates) and honey replaces
sugar as desired.
Highly rec
Read More: https://
www.quora.com/What-would-
happen-if-I-cut-down-all-the-
sugar-in-my-diet-except-fruits-
honey#ans18111353

No comments:

Post a Comment

NTUC launches ready-to-eat meals suitable for people with diabetes

There is new innovation for providing food for diabetics and those conscious of their health as NTUC Foodfare has launched a new line of af...