Top 10 Causes of Type 2 Diabetes
So many factors or a single one can cause someone to develop diabetes. This article will analyse some major risk factors or causes of type 2 diabetes.
10 CAUSES OF DIABETES
1. Eating an excessive amount of food especially fat can cause diabetes.
2. Engaging in little or no physical activities or exercise is one of the major causes of diabetes.
3. Type 2 diabetes happens when the pancreas doesn't make enough insulin, or the cells of the body gotten to be impervious to insulin.
Insulin is a hormone made in the pancreas that permits glucose (sugar) to leave the circulatory system, enter the cells to be utilized as energy.
4. Being corpulent or overweight puts you at noteworthy danger for having type 2 diabetes. It was revealed by one research that 90% individuals with type 2
diabetes are overweight or fat. Therefore, it is advisable for people that are overweight to reduce their weight. If not, they are writing invitation letter to diabetes.
5. The number five factors that causes diabetes on my list is abundance fat, particularly stomach fat. The fat that accumulate in your tommy changes the way that your body reacts to insulin, prompting a condition called insulin resistance. With this
condition, your cells can't utilize
insulin to process glucose
out of the blood , bringing about high glucose levels.
While not everybody with insulin
resistance creates diabetes,
individuals with insulin resistance are at expanded danger of developing diabetes.
6. The number six factors on my list is poor eating habits
We need to be careful about what we eat and drink if we really want to avoid diabetes or control the condition in already diabetic individual.
We need to be eating less
high calorie food, refined nourishments and drinks, for example, soft drinks or juices, and to eat more crude or natural products such as
vegetables, and whole grains.
7. We need to limit the time we spent in front of television. An excessive amount of TV Time has been revealed as one of the causes of diabetes.
A study shows that individuals
who stared at the TV more
than two hours a day were more
likely than their associates to have diabetes.
The reason why people that spend long hours watching TV could develop diabetes is that it is likely they will be eating while watching the TV. Since they will stay in one position their body cannot metabolise the food properly.
However, cutting TV time
back to under 10 hours a
week and including an every day 30- minute walk prompted 43 percent less chances of developing diabetes.
8. The number eight factor on my list of possible causes of diabetes is lack of physical exercise.
You need more muscle than fat on your body to prevent diabetes. That is why you need to engage in one exercise or the other because enough muscles
protect the body against insulin resistance and consequently type 2 diabetes.
9. Rest Habits
Rest unsettling influences have been named to influence the body's utulization of insulin and blood sugar by expanding the work on the pancreas. After some time, this can lead
to type 2 diabetes. Therefore, balancing our sleep within 7 to 8 hours at night is the key to avoid diabetes when it comes to sleep pattern.
10. Hereditary qualities
The number ten on my list of possible causes of diabetes is hereditary factors as diabetes is known to run in certain families. If you have a family member who is diabetic , there is possibility that you will develop diabetes. Once, you have family member or relation that is diabetic, start learning about diabetes and adjust your lifestyle and diets to cut your chances of developing the disease.
The aforementioned ten factors are among the top possible causes of type 2 diabetes.
Yes! Intermittent fasting can improve insulin sensitivity, pancreatic response to blood sugars, and even prevent prediabetes from turning i...
Every time you eat, your blood sugar levels go up. This is especially true for individuals who have type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance...
Diabetes drug metformin might curb the development of multidrug resistance in vitro in breast melanoma cells - ResearchResearch led by the tuition of Saskatchewan in Canada has showed that the diabetes drug metformin might curb the development of multidrug ...
Great control of diabetes over time is the way to treating diabetic neuropathy. There is no cure for neuropathy, yet keeping your glucose ...